Monday, February 9, 2009

junkstop



My most recent review was of two zines made by junkstop. I had never seen a zine before so these were a new experience for me. It was interesting to see how much each outfit cost from the ReStyle Thrift Store Fashion Zine. I liked the pictures of the outfits and then showing how much they cost and where you bought them but I didn't find the thrift store shopping tips very interesting. I also noticed that the pictures seemed to be somewhat blurry. I personally wouldn't spend $5 on the ReStyle Thrift Store Zine because you can buy a regular magazine for cheaper than that. I preferred the The Great Storm of 2008 Mini Zine. Not only is it cheaper but I like the way it is set up a lot better. In this zine the story comes first followed by the pictures. It seems like a higher quality zine to me and the pictures are very crisp and clear. I would pay $2 for the Great Storm of 2008 Mini Zine.

To view junkstop please visit: junkstop.etsy.com
To purchase the ReStyle Thrift Store Fashion Zine please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20654155
To Purchase The Great Storm of 2008 Mini Zine please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19798223

No comments:

Post a Comment