Monday, February 23, 2009

toeNja

This lovely picture was taken by toeNja. I received a 4x6 matted print of this wonderful picture to review. The colors are vibrant and the photo is crisp and very clear. The matting is perfect and brings out the colors of the photo even more. I do have to mention though that toeNja did forget that she wanted me to review one of her photos. We had discussed me reviewing her previously and I gave her my address and such and I waited for her package to arrive and it never came. I finally sent her a convo. asking her if she had send it because I thought that perhaps it had gotten lost in the mail and I came to find out that she had totally forgotten about it. I'm sure that would not be the case if it were a sale though. Once she remembered that she wanted to be reviewed she sent me a photo right away, and it got to me in perfect condition and in a timely manner.

To view toeNja please visit: toeNja.etsy.com
To purchase Bold 4x6 matted fine art photograph please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19854157

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry my photograph didn't get to you as quickly as you expected. In my defense, at first I didn't even realize you wanted an actual photograph. I thought you were just going to just review what you saw on my page. When I agreed to your review, I was under that impression. So when I got your address, I filed it away in that part of my brain that says "Take care of this later". My paying customers have always had their photos mailed to them within 2 business days of purchase. It helps that in those cases, I do have an Etsy receipt as a physical reminder ;-)

    ReplyDelete