Saturday, January 31, 2009

northwestgoods

I feel very fortunate to be able to review this beautiful barrette made by northwestgoods. It came in a secure package along with a card with the shop name and easy to follow instructions on how to use the barrette. I immediately followed the directions with success to find that it looked amazing in my hair. I have very thick hair and I was a little skeptical as to whether it would be able to hold my hair securely, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it not only held my hair but it stayed in place and was also very comfortable. I love how it has gold, silver, and copper in it because they all look very nice together and you can wear it with anything. You could easily wear this barrette for a formal occasion but you can also wear it as an everyday piece. The only problem that I seemed to have is my hair would get tangled in the spirals while I was trying to take it out. I also have to say that this shop is run by a nice couple who are both very friendly and very talented. I also would like to mention that I got many compliments on this barrette and I was happy to recommend northwestgoods to those who also loved the barrette.

To view northwestgoods please visit: northwestgoods.etsy.com
To purchase a similar looking barrette please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15569347

1 comment: