Saturday, January 24, 2009

bythebead

I had the pleasure of reviewing not one but two lovely pieces from bythebead. First I would like to say that it was a quick and simple transaction. She was very thorough in contacting me and these OOAK earrings that she made for me to review got to me a lot more quickly than I expected them to. She is very friendly and always responded to my convos. They were packaged in bubble wrap and came in a cute little sheer black drawstring bag. The first pair (the green pair) are a lovely color and my mother just loved them. They dangle at a very nice length and the golden over the green compliments each other. I however preferred the second pair (the white pair). I almost lost one at work when it happened to fall out, but with an easy pinch to the wire I made them hook a little more and they haven't fallen out since. I got a compliment from a co-worker on the white pair, she thought that they were very elegant. All in all this was a wonderful transaction and the earrings are definitely a good buy.

To view bythebead please visit: bythebead.etsy.com
To purchase similar looking earrings please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19847276
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19320634

1 comment:

  1. Those pear earrings are beautiful. I envy you your job. ^.^

    ReplyDelete