Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jaclyn1423

I received 3 beautiful bracelets from Jaclyn1423 to review. I would like to start by saying that the communication with this shop was wonderful, very quick to reply and also very polite. Punctuality is not a problem with this shop, the item was sent in a timely manner and I received it in appropriate packaging in pristine condition. Upon opening the package I immediately put the bracelets on, they came with a purple ribbon wrapped around the 3 of them and I wasn't sure if they were meant to be worn with it. I have come to the conclusion that they were not because before the shopping trip that I was on was over the ribbon had fallen off. One of the things that I like about the bracelets is that they can be worn together as a set or separately. They all look good either way. I do have to say though that some of the beads were more comfortable against my skin than others. One bead in particular tended to rub my wrist the wrong way because of it's shape. I would also like to add that these are stretch bracelets, and I would have preferred that the knots had been glued to the inside of one of the beads so that the loose ends wouldn't stick out. Sadly my son got a hold of one of these lovely bracelets (he too admired them) and he ended up stretching one out so I would not recommend letting children get a hold of them. All in all I would purchase more of these bracelets and at only $9 for a set of 3 they are a very good deal.

To view Jaclyn1423 please visit: Jaclyn1423.etsy.com
To purchase a similar set of bracelets please visit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25862500
For more fun with Jaclyn please visit her blog at: http://scracklep.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment